Eyes are known as the window to the soul. No doubt, they are the most dominant part of the face. Women since long have used hundreds of method to make their eyes attractive and beautiful. One such method is the use of eyeliner. Eyeliner is put on the lids of the eye thus making them look bigger and more prominent. There are hundreds of ways of putting eyeliner styles and each can be easily learnt. Some of the famous types of eyeliner styles include Winged style, Egyptian style, Cat style, Smudged style, Colored style etc. Anyways whatever style is used, a perfectly put eyeliner can make the eyes popup and stunning. But if put wrong, it can completely ruin the overall look regardless of others perfect things. Neatness in putting eyeliner comes from practice. I myself used to ruin my eyes and blackened them when I started putting eyeliner. But now with years of practice, I have gained a steady hand. There are some tips I would like to share which I have gained over the period of time.
- Always start from a thin line and gradually thicken the liner according to the look you want. Thick eyeliner styles make the eyes stand out more.
- In case if you are running out of time, trying putting on a smudged eyeliner. Take a black pencil, put on a thick line and smudge it around the corner. This creates a bold and sexy look even in a minimum time.
- If you have enough time and you want a neat and classy look, try putting on a very thin line on the upper lid. Thin eyeliner styles put with a heavy mascara create a classy and fashionable look which is perfect for formal functions.
- If you want to make your eyes look more bigger, try lining the bottom lid too. This style is called winged eyeliner. Winged eyeliner styles make the eyes look big and round.
- It is not necessary to put on black eyeliner only. Now is the time to put on colors on your face too. Colored eyeliners along with glitters make a funky and cool look. There are hundreds of shades available, just try once and enjoy the compliments. Colored eyeliner styles give a dramatic and alluring look.
- If you want a dramatic look, try putting on open wings. This eyeliner style is put on by creating a small gap between upper and lower lid lines. Although a bit difficult, it is worth a shot.
- In case you have ruined you liner, don’t rush toÂ rub it off. Take a skin-matching shadow color and put on the affected area. Also, once you have neatly put on the liner, dab a small amount of eyeshadow around it to hold it in place. It will save your eyes from looking wild at the end of the day.
- Keep on trying different eyeliner styles and discover new ones. Decide for yourself which look suits you the best and try to achieve more by experimenting.
- In case if you don’t have steady hands, put on a small piece of scotch tape before applying the eyeliner. It will ensure that the shape is perfect at the end.
These were some of the tips I have learnt during my practice. I usually use a cake eyeliner for styling my eyes. Cake eyeliner are perfect for making a classy and bold look. Many people have asked me the trick of putting eyeliner and I simply tell them to practice and practice only. My everyday look includes a neatly put winged eyeliner on top lid with a dropped eyeliner on bottom lid and believe me, it looks fabulous ^_^. In this post, I have included the most beautiful eyeliner styles that change the look. I will also post on a step by step tutorial of putting eyeliner in a future post. Read it and enjoy the best and classy look of your eyes 🙂